Pillows are a great way to get a good night’s sleep. A pillow is designed to support the head and neck while sleeping, giving you comfort and alignment. There are many different styles of pillows on the market today, but they can be divided into two categories–flat or fluffy. If you need more help picking out your perfect pillow for your needs, check out this article about why we love pillows.
Finding the best back support can be a difficult task. You want to find one that will provide you with relief and comfort, but also something that is breathable. One of the most popular options for back support is office chair back support. These pillows are great because they don’t put any pressure on your spine which causes it to break down over time.
Why Lumbar support Pillow?
You’re at your desk, hunched over a computer. You feel the pain in your back and neck from sitting for hours. Your lower back aches and it’s hard to find relief. Sound familiar? If you are experiencing these symptoms of poor posture while seated, then you might want to consider using a lumbar support pillow in order to help alleviate some of the stress on your spine.
Lumbar support pillows are the perfect solution for anyone looking to alleviate back pain and tension. The use of a lumbar support pillow can help provide you with the relief that you need in order to get through your day.
While lumbar support pillows are not a cure-all, they do offer some great benefits when it comes to alleviating lower back pain and discomfort. It is important that we know what type of lumbar spine condition we have before purchasing one so as not to purchase an ineffective product.
How to use your new lumbar support pillow correctly
A new pillow is the perfect way to bring a little luxury into your life. Buyers beware: not all pillows are created equal. This blog will show you how to use your lumbar support pillow correctly, and why this can be such an important factor in sleep quality. With so many different types of pillows on the market, it’s hard to know which one is best for you. Follow our tips below and start sleeping like a baby.
- The most important factor to consider when buying a lumbar support pillow is your weight.
- A good rule of thumb is that if you weigh less than 150 pounds, the size should be around 18 inches wide.
- If you are over 150 pounds, the size should be at least 22 inches wide.
- You also need to take into consideration how long your spine is and what type of back pain you have.
- When measuring for length, make sure it fits snugly against your lower back completely from one side to the other.
- Finally, look for pillows made with breathable materials like cotton or down filling as this will help keep you cool during summer months and warm in winter.